Monkeys With Kevlar Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Hey I just met you and I'm crazy but heres some suggestions, try them maybe

5 posters

Go down

Hey I just met you and I'm crazy but heres some suggestions, try them maybe Empty Hey I just met you and I'm crazy but heres some suggestions, try them maybe

Post by LuNaTiC Wed 11 Jul - 14:30

Well first of all I suggest changing the memo for this category "Have a suggestion, comment or complaint for Punished Soldiers?" Copy and paste ftl!

Next, can we take off immunity for admins? Like every admin has it! It gets annoying when someone is afk and you can't do shit about it. Plus the occasional slaps are needed. And how about a super menu? I miss the rocket.
Also, admin deadchat, bring it back! It good to see what people are saying when you're alive or vice versa for many reasons.
Next, is it possible to get rid of "Blah is now planting the bomb" or "Blah is now defusing the bomb"? Gives away so much. I don't mind the achievements but that shit blows!

Finally, chicken plugin. Thank you.

Last edited by LuNaTiC on Wed 11 Jul - 16:14; edited 1 time in total

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Hey I just met you and I'm crazy but heres some suggestions, try them maybe Empty Re: Hey I just met you and I'm crazy but heres some suggestions, try them maybe

Post by ToX-iK Wed 11 Jul - 16:09

amx_super is on the way but i'm trying to code a connect sound plugin... i just forgot to add it ^^

for the copy & paste, talk to exquisite he's a member of punished soldiers btw i'll remove it lol...

and for achievements... +1...

ToX-iK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey I just met you and I'm crazy but heres some suggestions, try them maybe Empty Re: Hey I just met you and I'm crazy but heres some suggestions, try them maybe

Post by Havi Wed 11 Jul - 16:59

LuNaTiC wrote:Well first of all I suggest changing the memo for this category "Have a suggestion, comment or complaint for Punished Soldiers?" Copy and paste ftl!

Next, can we take off immunity for admins? Like every admin has it! It gets annoying when someone is afk and you can't do shit about it. Plus the occasional slaps are needed. And how about a super menu? I miss the rocket.
Also, admin deadchat, bring it back! It good to see what people are saying when you're alive or vice versa for many reasons.
Next, is it possible to get rid of "Blah is now planting the bomb" or "Blah is now defusing the bomb"? Gives away so much. I don't mind the achievements but that shit blows!

Finally, chicken plugin. Thank you.

+1

Luna deserves his slaps sometimes....

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by LuNaTiC Wed 11 Jul - 22:55

ToX-iK wrote:amx_super is on the way but i'm trying to code a connect sound plugin... i just forgot to add it ^^

for the copy & paste, talk to exquisite he's a member of punished soldiers btw i'll remove it lol...

Sounds good! Also how about some new maps?

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by ToX-iK Thu 12 Jul - 1:38

LuNaTiC wrote:
ToX-iK wrote:amx_super is on the way but i'm trying to code a connect sound plugin... i just forgot to add it ^^

Sounds good! Also how about some new maps?

to that i'll tell you:

i'll start do DL some maps soon but for now i almost busted my DL limit just by formating my 3 computers and reinstalling games, drivers etc.

(only games are like 40GB on MY computer ^^) so i have 1gb for 2 days...

ToX-iK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh Jihad Fri 13 Jul - 11:37

LuNaTiC wrote:Well first of all I suggest changing the memo for this category "Have a suggestion, comment or complaint for Punished Soldiers?" Copy and paste ftl!
That was me and I set up PS forum with my own brain so I just copied and pasted when I started this shit. So sorry LUNA! - fixed

LuNaTiC wrote:Next, can we take off immunity for admins? Like every admin has it! It gets annoying when someone is afk and you can't do shit about it. Plus the occasional slaps are needed.
- fixed

LuNaTiC wrote:And how about a super menu? I miss the rocket.
- added

LuNaTiC wrote:Next, is it possible to get rid of "Blah is now planting the bomb" or "Blah is now defusing the bomb"? Gives away so much. I don't mind the achievements but that shit blows!
- removed achievements.

LuNaTiC wrote:Finally, chicken plugin. Thank you.
- link me to a virus free working chicken plugin and Toxik or I will add it.
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToX-iK Fri 13 Jul - 13:05

Muh Jihad wrote:

LuNaTiC wrote:Finally, chicken plugin. Thank you.
- link me to a virus free working chicken plugin and Toxik or I will add it.

-Added

ToX-iK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh Jihad Fri 13 Jul - 13:33

and boom ...
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Fri 13 Jul - 14:34

Damn cool

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by LuNaTiC Fri 13 Jul - 15:40

FUCK YEAH PROGRESS! How about a thank you button? lol

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by herbAsher Sat 14 Jul - 3:12

great. now luna can abuse me with his admin powers.
luckily he's not staff so I CAN DO IT BACK MUAHAHAHA

we don't abuse admin on each other, i was just kidding.
noimnot

herbAsher

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Sat 14 Jul - 17:41

I want the: "sit the fuck down and stfu" voice Sad. Please Very Happy

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by LuNaTiC Sat 14 Jul - 17:57

Havi wrote:I want the: "sit the fuck down and stfu" voice Sad. Please Very Happy

AGREED! All that's left is the maps.

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh Jihad Sun 15 Jul - 10:16

lol i remember that sound byte.
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down