Monkeys With Kevlar Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

If you can comprehend this, you can go far. (R.I.P. zyzz)

3 posters

Go down

If you can comprehend this, you can go far. (R.I.P. zyzz) Empty If you can comprehend this, you can go far. (R.I.P. zyzz)

Post by Betrayed Fri 13 Jul - 2:43

One of the best videos you can ever watch. Zyzz can inspire you a lot if you can get passed his tool-bag ACT.
Betrayed
Betrayed

Back to top Go down

If you can comprehend this, you can go far. (R.I.P. zyzz) Empty Re: If you can comprehend this, you can go far. (R.I.P. zyzz)

Post by Muh Jihad Fri 13 Jul - 11:07

To many bruhs and crazy hand motions. I'm fucking confused. All I know is I wanna get hard bro. GET HARD BRO!
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you can comprehend this, you can go far. (R.I.P. zyzz) Empty Re: If you can comprehend this, you can go far. (R.I.P. zyzz)

Post by herbAsher Sat 14 Jul - 3:02

can't stare at a half naked dude for 18 minutes. passing at 2:34

herbAsher

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayed Sat 14 Jul - 18:09

herbAsher wrote:can't stare at a half naked dude for 18 minutes. passing at 2:34

beginnings all you need to see anyways.
Betrayed
Betrayed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum