Monkeys With Kevlar Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work.

+7
Betrayed
Muh Jihad
HANDGUNZHULK
Havi
Webby
LuNaTiC
puddinthecat
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work. Empty I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work.

Post by puddinthecat Fri 22 Jun - 15:12

Hey Folks,

I'm Brian,

Im from Canada eh...Ive been around for a while and while creeping ur forms I have seen alot of familiar faces. Expect to see me around alot now that i know this server exists and its owned by Muh.

Puddin

puddinthecat

Back to top Go down

I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work. Empty Re: I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work.

Post by puddinthecat Fri 22 Jun - 15:14

Oh and can someone somehow add the E in puddinthecat...it wont change for me. Thnx Smile

puddinthecat

Back to top Go down

I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work. Empty Re: I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work.

Post by LuNaTiC Fri 22 Jun - 20:39

Heyyyy its pudddddddddddddddin!

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by Webby Fri 22 Jun - 21:48

Yes, puddin would you care to camp t spawn with me on inferno? Very Happy

Webby

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Fri 22 Jun - 22:28

Puddin didnt u have another name b4? :O

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by puddinthecat Fri 22 Jun - 23:37

I have always been puddinthecat since CS was first invented. And i have never changed my name...But i know that Double G guy or Joseph was his name took my name cause he thought i was not playing CS...i don't know why anyone would want a nickname like mine...its pretty gay...But anyway this has ALWAYS been my nickname.

Puddin.

puddinthecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Sat 23 Jun - 0:43

puddinthcat wrote: Double G guy or Joseph was his name took my name cause he thought i was not playing CS

Oh that explain a lot of things.

Now i got it lol

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by HANDGUNZHULK Thu 28 Jun - 8:48

Pudddddddddin,no need to explain,Gay Joseph still herb enough to do something like that,fucking bald cripple guys....you cant slap em,and you cant kill em either...guess thats why he calls himself Double G = twice as GAY!

HANDGUNZHULK

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh Jihad Thu 28 Jun - 10:17

Haha .. I got on one day and I noticed under my fag section there was a puddinthecat. So I looked at aliases and it said Double GG / Cakestar. So I asked him why he STOLE your name and he was like well that kid isnt around anymore. I told him that you were actually a man and it's not polite to steal peoples names. He ended up changing it after you bitched him out probably.
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Thu 28 Jun - 12:17

Muh Jihad wrote:Haha .. I got on one day and I noticed under my fag section there was a puddinthecat. So I looked at aliases and it said Double GG / Cakestar. So I asked him why he STOLE your name and he was like well that kid isnt around anymore. I told him that you were actually a man and it's not polite to steal peoples names. He ended up changing it after you bitched him out probably.

Yeha, the bad thing about that.

Is that all ppl, that didnt know puddin b4 (for example me), thought that puddin was actually Double LOL

But is gay to steal names that way -.-, like seriously...

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayed Thu 28 Jun - 12:38

Muh Jihad wrote:Haha .. I got on one day and I noticed under my fag section there was a puddinthecat. So I looked at aliases and it said Double GG / Cakestar. So I asked him why he STOLE your name and he was like well that kid isnt around anymore. I told him that you were actually a man and it's not polite to steal peoples names. He ended up changing it after you bitched him out probably.

LOL yeah, i remember sending that to puddin.

On an unrelated note, what section am i under?
Betrayed
Betrayed

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh Jihad Thu 28 Jun - 16:17

Member Intros .. Puddin's Post.
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayed Fri 29 Jun - 0:42

Muh Jihad wrote:Member Intros .. Puddin's Post.

on your steam friends ya bird.
Betrayed
Betrayed

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Fri 29 Jun - 1:14

LOL u failed muh hhahahaha

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by LuNaTiC Fri 29 Jun - 16:41

hahaha

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by cake Wed 18 Jul - 23:31

HANDGUNZHULK wrote: Pudddddddddin,no need to explain,Gay Joseph still herb enough to do something like that,fucking bald cripple guys....you cant slap em,and you cant kill em either...guess thats why he calls himself Double G = twice as GAY!

How fucking ignorant of you to talk like this. I know I'm not the one to speak, but you are a fucking 30 year old guy probably living in his mom's basement. Go get a fucking job, how about a life. I inherited Double[G] from my cousin from a separate game and I thought it was a cool name. Your opinion doesn't mean shit, you are just a waste of life wasting his time online communicating with 14-20 year olds. I'm not embarrassed at all to say this, on the other hand you are a 30 year old guy playing a video game, did I mention you probably have no job? Anyone can talk shit online, badass.

Cute, I regret taking his name because you fags stir up drama out of everything you can scrap. He didn't bitch me out, he politely asked me to change it. So I did. Problem solved, qq more pl0x.

Ignorant little faggots

cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Thu 19 Jul - 0:01

yayyyyy Drama!!!

I was missing this =)

Lets enjoy it
I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work. ?type=image&size=full&id=aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1SYzhrX0QzeVlvRS9UdzRJeU9LTXlzSS9BQUFBQUFBQUFscy9hd2dhc1Z6Sk1mQS9zMTYwMC9TdGVwaGVuLUNvbGJlcnQtUG9wY29ybi5naWY=

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by LuNaTiC Thu 19 Jul - 0:10

WOW! I'm impressed how much his grammar and spelling has improved.

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh Jihad Thu 19 Jul - 10:28

I think he has you to thank for that Luna. I don't stir shit up. I msg'd you and told you how I felt about you using that name so w/e. I wanted to play a game of guess what category you're in, but most of everyone who's on the forum is in one category. Here's my 'fag' section. These are people that have pissed me off in some form or another.
I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work. Faglist
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Thu 19 Jul - 17:39

Muh Jihad wrote:I think he has you to thank for that Luna. I don't stir shit up. I msg'd you and told you how I felt about you using that name so w/e. I wanted to play a game of guess what category you're in, but most of everyone who's on the forum is in one category. Here's my 'fag' section. These are people that have pissed me off in some form or another.

LOL

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by Webby Thu 19 Jul - 17:41

cake wrote:
HANDGUNZHULK wrote: Pudddddddddin,no need to explain,Gay Joseph still herb enough to do something like that,fucking bald cripple guys....you cant slap em,and you cant kill em either...guess thats why he calls himself Double G = twice as GAY!

How fucking ignorant of you to talk like this. I know I'm not the one to speak, but you are a fucking 30 year old guy probably living in his mom's basement. Go get a fucking job, how about a life. I inherited Double[G] from my cousin from a separate game and I thought it was a cool name. Your opinion doesn't mean shit, you are just a waste of life wasting his time online communicating with 14-20 year olds. I'm not embarrassed at all to say this, on the other hand you are a 30 year old guy playing a video game, did I mention you probably have no job? Anyone can talk shit online, badass.

Cute, I regret taking his name because you fags stir up drama out of everything you can scrap. He didn't bitch me out, he politely asked me to change it. So I did. Problem solved, qq more pl0x.

Ignorant little faggots
umad?

Webby

Back to top Go down

Post by herbAsher Thu 19 Jul - 18:00

double would shit all over a topic just to assert his dick size.
which is as much as his post count, by the way

Who told him this thread existed anyway? LOL, for as much as he doesn't like us drama stirring assholes (i don't care enough to look up what he exactly said) he's mad lurking on our forums. Probably waiting for us to say we miss him, hahahaaha

sorry your thread was shit on puddin. love ya brah

Edit: Who inherits video game player names, anyway?

herbAsher

Back to top Go down

Post by LuNaTiC Thu 19 Jul - 22:05

Muh Jihad wrote:I think he has you to thank for that Luna. I don't stir shit up. I msg'd you and told you how I felt about you using that name so w/e. I wanted to play a game of guess what category you're in, but most of everyone who's on the forum is in one category. Here's my 'fag' section. These are people that have pissed me off in some form or another.

I better be under the "AWESOME" group.

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh Jihad Fri 20 Jul - 14:47

-Fags
-Monkeys
-Random CS People
-Friends
99% of you are in the Monkeys group
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Havi Sat 21 Jul - 3:08

Muh Jihad wrote:-Fags
-Monkeys
-Random CS People
-Friends
99% of you are in the Monkeys group

so we are not ur friends Sad

Havi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum