Monkeys With Kevlar Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work.

+7
Betrayed
Muh Jihad
HANDGUNZHULK
Havi
Webby
LuNaTiC
puddinthecat
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work.

Post by cake Sat 21 Jul - 14:18

herbAsher wrote:double would shit all over a topic just to assert his dick size.
which is as much as his post count, by the way

Who told him this thread existed anyway? LOL, for as much as he doesn't like us drama stirring assholes (i don't care enough to look up what he exactly said) he's mad lurking on our forums. Probably waiting for us to say we miss him, hahahaaha

sorry your thread was shit on puddin. love ya brah

Edit: Who inherits video game player names, anyway?

Lol such a faggot.

cake

Back to top Go down

I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need between 10 and 255 characters for this title to work.

Post by LuNaTiC Sat 21 Jul - 15:46

Cyrus has a good point. Wtf are you doing here?

LuNaTiC

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayed Sat 21 Jul - 17:58

must....not......troll...............

Anyways, I'm sure i have my own section under Muh's steam friends, be jelly.

cake wrote:
HANDGUNZHULK wrote: Pudddddddddin,no need to explain,Gay Joseph still herb enough to do something like that,fucking bald cripple guys....you cant slap em,and you cant kill em either...guess thats why he calls himself Double G = twice as GAY!

How fucking ignorant of you to talk like this. I know I'm not the one to speak, but you are a fucking 30 year old guy probably living in his mom's basement. Go get a fucking job, how about a life. I inherited Double[G] from my cousin from a separate game and I thought it was a cool name. Your opinion doesn't mean shit, you are just a waste of life wasting his time online communicating with 14-20 year olds. I'm not embarrassed at all to say this, on the other hand you are a 30 year old guy playing a video game, did I mention you probably have no job? Anyone can talk shit online, badass.

Muh Jihad wrote:Haha .. I got on one day and I noticed under my fag section there was a puddinthecat. So I looked at aliases and it said Double GG / Cakestar. So I asked him why he STOLE your name and he was like well that kid isnt around anymore. I told him that you were actually a man and it's not polite to steal peoples names. He ended up changing it after you bitched him out probably.

Cute, I regret taking his name because you fags stir up drama out of everything you can scrap. He didn't bitch me out, he politely asked me to change it. So I did. Problem solved, qq more pl0x.

Ignorant little faggots

You're fucking stupid. You don't steal someone's name. It's a name. You use it to identify them.
Betrayed
Betrayed

Back to top Go down

Post by Webby Sun 22 Jul - 1:22

cake wrote:
herbAsher wrote:double would shit all over a topic just to assert his dick size.
which is as much as his post count, by the way

Who told him this thread existed anyway? LOL, for as much as he doesn't like us drama stirring assholes (i don't care enough to look up what he exactly said) he's mad lurking on our forums. Probably waiting for us to say we miss him, hahahaaha

sorry your thread was shit on puddin. love ya brah

Edit: Who inherits video game player names, anyway?

Lol such a faggot.
nou

Webby

Back to top Go down

Post by DanThaMan Sun 22 Jul - 2:16

We can make sections on our buddy list? Dafuck?

Show pics of each group, Muh! I wanna know! Or tell me. :]

DanThaMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Muh Jihad Mon 23 Jul - 9:36

To many peops on my list. If you're my steam friend and you're on the forums I put you in the Monkeys section regardless or your status here. Before Monkeys was around 95% of you were under my friends list. Other 5% were under Random Cs people.
Muh Jihad
Muh Jihad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cake Mon 23 Jul - 15:50

Betrayed wrote:
You're fucking stupid. You don't steal someone's name. It's a name. You use it to identify them.

No shit sherlock

Fucking dumbass

cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayed Mon 23 Jul - 19:42

cake wrote:
Betrayed wrote:

No shit sherlock

Fucking dumbass

Then why do you steal someones identification?

And either way, I think everyone here knows you should not argue with me. It's going to end the way it always ended on the old forums. You hanging your head in shame.
Betrayed
Betrayed

Back to top Go down

Post by cake Mon 23 Jul - 23:09

Betrayed wrote:
cake wrote:
Betrayed wrote:

No shit sherlock

Fucking dumbass

Then why do you steal someones identification?

And either way, I think everyone here knows you should not argue with me. It's going to end the way it always ended on the old forums. You hanging your head in shame.

I dont think your pathetic trolling will get to me any longer

so continue trolling sir

cake

Back to top Go down

Post by ToX-iK Tue 24 Jul - 4:18

locked due to immature shit. gratz cake... next time u're banned

ToX-iK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum